Business Intelligence Managment Officer Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 82 views
Business Intelligence Managment Officer
PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Announced Date : March 14, 2019
Deadline: March 27, 2019
1 In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop BI reports, data extraction and other adhoc reports up on requests.
- Create function, package, store procedure, other DB objects and data mining.
- Ensure all confidential information and data are handled in accordance with Information Security
- R&D on existing features and new feature such as BI tools, data analytic, data warehouse and BigData technology for improvement.
- Ensure reporting system availability, performance tuning and security strengthening.
- Provide support to end-users, create/update documents, manual and procedures.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Educational background in IT at BSc degree or related fields.
- Knowledge in SQL/PLSQL statement and database such as Oracle, SQL Server and/or MySQL.
- Knowledge in programming such as
NET, ASP.NET, C#, PHP.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and banking operations/workflow will be a plus.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willingness to learn new software systems.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job