Branding and Marketing Strategy Manager Full-time Job4 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 145 views
Branding and Marketing Strategy Manager (01 Position)
Closing Date: 15 December 2018
We are looking for a Branding and Marketing Strategy Manager who has experience in marketing, managing public relation with both internal and external, run campaign to boost branding and branch’s performance, digital marketing and social media, developing creative concept and produce high-quality artwork, marketing campaigns on social media, media relations, communications, writing and public relations and other related fields.
- Establishes corporate identity “branding” and marketing strategy
- Initiates marketing campaign
- Creates and disseminates images, messages and ideas that provide the best communicate of brand values in a consistent and unified way
- Works on promotions, affiliate programs, customer retention techniques, improvements in the conversation of the message to enable customers’ need satisfaction
- Establishes Company Internal Channels: Create surveys or capture information of the sales team and customer support (departments closest to the customer) that may be relevant to enhancing or redirecting the marketing strategies in the future
- Establishes Channels outside the company: Perform searches and create actions in social networks that help to be better understanding the needs of users, in order to convert them into customers
- Initiates and designs all promotional materials such as leaflets, brochures, handouts, etc., to promote SPN’s products and disseminates to all target stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree of marketing or relevant.
- 3 - 5 years’ prior industry-related marketing.
- Strong analytical skills with data gathering, understanding and interpretation
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
How to apply
- Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For more information, please go to www.sathapana.com.kh or contact us at 096 418 2222/ 096 958 7777/ 096 258 0666