Branch Manager Full-time Job5 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 214 views
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB) is Cambodia's first and foremost bank. It has been providing customers with safe and reliable banking services for over 38 years. With our head office in Phnom Penh, we currently operate eleven branches and office in Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap, Battambang and Kampong Cham province and plan to continue expanding our distribution network. In order to cope with the growth, we are looking for highly motivated and qualified candidates to join with our “Employer of Choice bank”:
This role is responsible for leading and running the branch’s business to achieve outstanding results including the delivery of branch sales targets for products and sales referrals. The incumbent will drive superior branch performance through the provision of excellent services and ensures customer transactional and sales needs are identified and met.
- Manage the branch’s business to deliver outstanding results in all areas including deposit and loan growth, revenue growth, productivity, and branch profit
- Identify business growth opportunities, propose action plans and implement marketing activities to capture the business
- Lead the team to develop and build client networks and maintain good relationship to increase the business.
- Understand customer’s financial circumstances and propose the products and services to meet the needs
- Provide regular coaching to staff to ensure continuous improvement in the delivery of customer services
- Proactively identify and address areas of customer dissatisfaction, follow up and resolve customer complaints
- Monitor competitors’ activities, report and make recommendations
- Work closely with compliance team to drive and support adequate training to ensure all staff are aware of bank policies, risk management and compliance requirements
- Coach, lead and empower the team to achieve best performance and maintain an open, honest and satisfying team work environment
- Bachelor Degree in Banking or related field. MBA is preferable
- Three years’ experience in bank branch management
- Strong customer network and relationship building skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge
- Excellent negotiation and internal & external relationship building
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency,
How to Apply:
Submission Deadline: 30 November 2018 at 5.00 PM Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Please visit our website: http://www.ftbbank.com/vacant-and-career for more available vacancy.
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia ("the Central Bank") in order to transform its permanent identity into a state- owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting autonomous business operations.