Branch Manager (Siem Reap) Full-time Job1 month ago - Commercial Bank - Siem Reap - 130 views
Posting Date: 18-Sep-2020
Business Unit: Chip Mong Commercial Bank
Location: Siem Reap
The role of Branch Manager role is responsible for overseeing day-to-day business operation of a branch including supervising all functions of branch such as sales, services, operational and administration work within an assigned branch to drive the set targets.
- Ensure staff member in at the branch level meet or exceed customer expectations through excellent customer service including achievement of serving time targets for both telling and sales & service areas
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, and other local marketing activities.
- Drive the result for target of deposit, loan and other cross-sales as defined in branch KPIs
- Proactively market the products to increase public awareness of the branch, products and services to increase public’s trust to the branch.
- Provide induction training to staff member regularly, regular feedback discussion (one-on-one meeting) and encouragement, and maintain open communication at workplace.
- Regularly evaluate the targets – when results fall short of targets, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance.
- Keep a close eye on local competitors – what they do and how they perform and define strategy to gain market shares in the assigned areas
- Keep up to date with the bank’s products and marketing campaigns to ensure superior services provided to clients and share with staff members of the branch
- Manage branch properties and security
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Banking or other related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in branch management in Banking sector
- Result driven and passion to succeed
- Strong interpersonal and communication
- Be able to communication in English
- Proactive, flexible and good team player
How to apply:
Click on “Apply” button in this page. If it is your first time applying in our career portal, you will need to “Create an account” with us first in order to apply.
Need help on how to apply? View our Quick Reference Guide at the bottom of this website.
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including seniority pay, annual performance bonus, insurances, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
- Recruiter: Mr. Chantoch KONG
- Tel: +855 60 255 211
- Address: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd. Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
We warmly welcome you into our big family to share a vision to establish one of the most admired and respected digital centric bank in Cambodia. We want you to feel proud for the opportunities with us because we assure that you are always well taken care of to boost your personal and professional development. Like us, you will love our fashionable design of office environment, share the same joys, and be passionate and innovative for our bank growth. Do you think you have what it takes to be part of us? Come and Join us now!