Branch HR-Admin Officer Full-time Job6 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 150 views
Branch HR-Admin Officer
POSITION :Branch HR-Admin Officer
WORK LOCATION :Phnom Penh; Banteay Meanchey
# of Hiring : 02
This purpose of position The objective of the Security Coordinator is to assist Regional Manager in fulfilling secretarial and administrative duties and other tasks assigned and assist in doing Human Resource and administrative work such as stock controlling, asset listing, occupational health and safety, and filing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the properly arrangement of Branch Operations Team Meeting;
- Assist RM in communicating information to all staff and follow up any action point agreed in Branch meeting …etc;
- Purchasing need at Branch Level;
- Conduct quotation for purchasing process;
- Ensure Timely and adequate printing documents (passbooks, loan documents, staff ID card,…) are in place to support branch operation;
- Work closely with HO Admin Officer to ensure the Insurance for Vehicles, motorbikes and staffs;
- Deal with suppliers to do contract for preferred suppliers;
- Coordinate with HO HR Officer for effective employment vacancy announcement;
- Process labor books for staffs;
- Review HR documents filled & submitted by the staff, regarding to police clearance form, COI, Separation Check list, child protection policy, conflict of interest, commission gift and bribe, sexual harassment, general harassment, and fraud policy;
- Liaise with local lawyer and HO legal team for filing complaint .
- Graduate/Bachelor degree of Business Administration;
- Good computer skills—Word processing , Spread sheet in Excel;
- Knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in HR & administrative field;
- Ability to understand vehicle/motorbike insurance policies;
- Ability to understand and apply WB Finance’s structure , plans and strategies’;
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours with high self-motivation.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 08 February 2019
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: