ATM/POS Terminal Officer Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 52 views
ATM/POS Terminal Officer
Posted:30/04/2019 -Closing Date:30/05/2019
The ATM and POS Terminal Officer is responsible for checking and reconnecting ATM booth power and connectivity, monitor and maintain ATM and POS, and provide training to client and internal staff.
- Siem Reap Branch, (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- IT task to support card system working smoothly.
- Fix and repair (if possible) for any PC problem, printer, and other equipment.
- Installation POS, ATM, PC, Server and some other equipment.
- Support and fix some issue from terminal team or IT.
- Instruction customer or internal employee to operation well with the terminal or PC.
- Support customer request related to technology requirement.
- POS terminal training when new pos deploy or when customer (in-house or merchant) request a new training session.
- Schedule visiting merchant to make strong relationship and get info update from merchant requirement and improvement poor services.
- ATM controlling and monitoring, status, connection and other support.
- Visit ATM when requested by branch or other department of problem occurred at the terminals.
- On site visit merchant when problem occur sometime at night time not only working hours.
- Troubleshooting with card system & terminal team of any issue occurred with technical issue.
- ATM cash loading, ATM cash reporting and refill receipt delivery.
- ATM maintenance and fix issue that come from dusty.
- Collect captured card and return to customer representative.
- Installation, maintenance and update ATM & POS application and also PC.
- Configuring ATM application parameters and POS terminal parameters.
- Installing new connection and connect with new installation for ATM, POS and PC.
- Troubleshooting with connection provider when connection down took place.
- Report immediately of any case urgent needed to be fix due to bank operation or customer needs.
- Report to card system, terminal team or clearing regarding to customer complain about POS terminal or ATM machine failure or merchant account is not credit and more.
- Arrange schedule for ATM maintenance, merchant’s side visit.
- Support customer via call or direct visit.
- Training how to use POS/ATM in-house and customer.
- Come to check and fix problem at office or at merchant site when issue came from technical issue.
- Site visit ATM every week at night time and create report for improvement.
- Other ad-hoc tasks to be sure the system working smoothly, testing.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in business, communications, computer science, IT or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Experience in ATM switching system, card management system and card overspecialization software.
- Good knowledge in ATM and POS implementation and management.
- Good knowledge in credit card, debit card and prepaid card operation.
- Knowledge of financial/accounting principles, banking operation, e-banking features and components.
- Minimum two years working experience in ATM switching/card management system or related fields.
- Very good interpersonal skills and communications skills (oral and written) in English language.
- Good project management skills.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.