Application Development Officer Full-time Job7 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 160 views
Application Development Officer
Announced Date : January 24, 2019
Deadline: February 11, 2019
1 Position In Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop in-house applications by following the process of SDLC: understand user requirements, system analysis, design, coding, testing, go-live, and prepare guideline/manual.
- Ensure all confidential information and data are handled in accordance with information security
- In-house application availability, flexibility and scalability to support business growth.
- Improvement on applications performance, documentation & security.
- Researching on IT trends in banking sector/programming language and framework.
- Provide training & support to end-users on developed applications at head office & branches.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Educational background in IT at BSc degree or related fields.
- Knowledge in SQL programming (function, store procedure, package, view, SQL statement…) and mobile app development (React Native/JS, Flutter, ionic…)
- Knowledge in database and other programming such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Visual Studio, PHP framework and mobile app (Android or iOS): Java, Xcode… will be a plus.
- Knowledge in API (Web Service).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willingness to learn new software systems.
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job