Account Relationship Officer Full-time Job2 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 156 views
- To contribute directly to the sales, profit ability and business growth of the Bank.
- Site visit, assess and evaluate borrower’s property with up to date market price.
- To identify business development opportunities from clients including business referral to management.
- To continuously promote and market Bank’s products and service to the market and expand clientele base as well as the bank’s market position in the market
- Contribute to the achievement of business unit’s objectives, i.e. loans or deposits target.
- To attend & assist to customer needs in bank’s products & services application.
- To attend to all customer’s enquiries as well as deposits & loans application and ensure timely closure of business deals & in compliance with bank’s regulated policy.
- Work on the customer acquisition and cross sales initiative with business units and product partners.
- To track on own or team sales performance to ensure given targets are met and prepare individual or team business performance reports to management.
- To assist in planning and executing the sales& marketing business strategies / action plans.
- Bachelor Degree or higher with 2 years related working experience in business development & marketing in banking / financial institution.
- Business development & marketing strategy planning skill
- Wide networking and customer oriented.
- Leadership & people management skill
- Business oriented negotiation skill
- Problem solving & decision making skill
- Advanced level of English proficiency in both writing and speaking skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter to email: email@example.com
- Recruiter: Mr. Bunchheang Bum
- Tel: 089 866 917 (Telegram & Whatsapp)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: M.G.N Emperor Bank Plc
M.G.N Emperor Bank is committed to becoming the leading digital bank with privilege services in Cambodia and internationally.