Web Developer Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 784 views
Posted:09/08/2019 -Closing Date:30/09/2019
The Web Developer will become part of the Marketing team of the Bank and will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring websites and other custom web layouts of ABA Bank.
The end goal on this position is to provide a great brand experience for our websites’ users and help the Bank in maintaining the leading position among other banking websites in Cambodia. Ultimately, you will ensure our web pages are up and running, covering both internal and customer needs.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, test, document, and implement high quality websites, landing pages, web forms, microsites on time that perform according to required specifications.
- Develop content-related web pages for lead generation.
- Continuously evaluate the design and functionality of supported websites and make thoughtful recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze performance of websites and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Adhere to development standards that allow maintainability of code in a manner that support team development.
- Work with relevant departments within the bank to ensure smooth performance of the existing web resources and to run scheduled maintenance.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new business processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity.
- Provide research and recommendations for new approaches for software development technology.
- Participate in the modification of websites to resolve issues and plan for future growth.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent responsive web-design skills using CSS and HTML, and ability to quickly prototype layouts.
- Object-oriented programming skill with PHP Frameworks and CMS (Typo3, WordPress, Joomla, etc.).
- Analytical skill, ability to prioritize tasks and consistently meet deadlines.
- Experience using Adobe products for creating/editing graphics and website artifacts (Dreamweaver, PHPStorm, Fireworks or Photoshop).
- Experience with AJAX, JSON, XML, DOM, and XSLT.
- Experience with cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, PC, Mac, tablets, smart phones, etc.).
- Experience using version control (Subversion and Git).
- Experience applying best practices including change management, effective error handling and performance instrumentation.
- Ability to work well with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to multi task in fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy designing and developing modern-looking and highly effective web pages and content.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.