VP & Head of Business Lending Department - 01Post. Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 581 views
VP & Head of Business Lending Department - 01Post.
Posted: 12/05/2021 , Closing Date: 28/05/2021 Job Description
The main purpose of the “VP & Head of Business Lending” position is responsible for the lead and manage the lending portfolio for individual and commercial business segmentation with the expansion on corporate business through the acquisition of new as well as the development of existing clients, build and grow relationship with large corporate clients from a diverse range of industries.
Location: Head Office - Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for establishing sale channel to explore to new customer via HATTHA Bank sale channel and business relationship management for selling commercial banking products especially to serve the Individual Loan; SME; Business and Corporate Lending.
- Filed promotions and new acquisitions to meet the commercial banking products sale target
- Field/front-end collections
- Credit portfolio management under the Individual; SME; Business and Corporate segment
- Gathering customer experiences with HTB’s commercial banking products / services and reports to chief of division to update to management for comments/ actions
- Gathering fresh information on business sector developments in operational areas through relationship sale staff and other relevant staff.
- Promote cross-sale to all branch staff and other sale segments to being in lead of cross-sales between both lending and deposit products to segments customer.
- Establish corporate or business relationship with all private sectors and government to initiate the sales of HTB’s products.
- Manage the growths of Loan and Deposit portfolio for Individual; SME; Business and Corporate segments.
- Competency building for all staff under the supervision.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trend.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related result as need
- Manage and monitor daily & monthly of consumer products sales performance and take an action to ensure, the sale result is reached to budget
- Responsible for working with cross functions to revamp product features
- At least Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or equivalent degree is preferable.
- At least 7 years of working experiences including 5 years in management level and, at least 3 years experiences in sales sector
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly self-motivated, and long-hours.
- Advanced analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result.
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.