VP & Director of HR Operation & Strategy Department(1post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: EVP and Chief Human Resource Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
Oversee, manage and monitor the compensation and benefits management system/database/structure;
Provide current and perspective employee with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employment benefits;
Implement and administer the equitable, transparent and efficient Job Grading System in compliance with the established job grading policy, guidelines and procedures;
Develop and revise policy, procedure and form of performance management for effective implementation and manage the whole process of performance management form KPI set up, mid-year review and year-end appraisal by working closely with related departments and offices;
Develop and manage HR Information Management System and develop and execute report as required by management, BoD, investors, and other parties;
Manage employee relation by focus on rules and regulation and disciplinary actions and take care exit interview to improve employee engagement;
Develop creative strategies for communicating across abroad range of stakeholders, employee, leading content, channels and campaigns that engage employee;
Lead, develop, and manage internal employee engagement & communications strategy and execution;
Be responsible for organization structure, job/function scope design;
Lead manpower planning & staff budgeting by working with planning team;
Annalyze organizational plans and objective based on the approval MTBP plan by working closely with business and finance team.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Management or other related field
At least 3-5 years of hands on HR generalist experience, preferably in areas of HR administration
In depth knowledge of compensation & benefits management, total reward management, staff performance management, HR Information system or database, employee relations, employee engagement and communication, organization development and strategic innitiative and planning
Result oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills
Great service mind and good team player
Ability to work on multi-task and highly self-motivated
Computer literacy in MS. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and Email
Good command in English
Be available to travel to province/rural areas
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354