Volunteer (Many Posts) Part-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 359 views
PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Announced Date : January 10, 2019
Deadline: January 31, 2019
6 Position In Phnom Penh
Knowledge & Skill
- Learn technical documents;
- Comprehend system administration, project management;
- Understand core banking system;
- Know programming & database (Oracle);
- Learn business process of MFI/ banking sector;
- Understand new features of Fin Tech/ IT Trends.
Remuneration & non-remuneration
- Monthly allowance;
- Monthly training;
- Opportunity to be PRASAC staff;
- More experience in self-specialty and be a part of well-known MFI;
- Letter of recommendation;
- At least year 3 student of BSc degree;
- Willingness to learn new software systems;
- Teamwork and hard work;
- Be proactive and fast learner;
- Good communication and inter-personal skill;
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Interested and qualified applicants should fulfill in Employment Application Form of PRASAC MFI Ltd., then send to Training & Staff Development Department by January 31, 2019 at 4:30PM. (Training & Staff Development Department will not be responsible for being late to apply after the closed date).
For more details, please feel free to contact us via HP: 016 364 447
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job