Vendor Relationship Sales Support Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 693 views
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bill Payment Vendor acquisition pipeline development and control.
- Conducting cold call & providing sales presentation.
- Deepening and managing of ongoing relationship with strategic merchants to uplift profitability and cross-sell.
- Providing and accrediting subordinates to ensure great knowledge of products and procedure in delivering quality service.
- Track, analyze, & provide solution to all customers’ feedback on products, functionality and report to Department Head.
- Work with appropriate business businesses and departments in completing of the sales targets related to "Bill Payment Vendor Connection".
- Sale report preparationMerchant account maintenance.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field or equivalent experiences.
- A tech savy is a plus.
- Sales Experience is expected.
- Business oriented.
- Responsible and having good time management.
- Great communication skill.
- Be flexible and be able to work under multiple tasks.
- Computer skills in Ms Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.
Here at ABA Bank, we are always looking for competence and ambition candidates to join our team. We encourage you to submit an application any time, even if there are no current openings listed. If we think you're right for us, we'll find you a place in our organization. If you're interested, submit your CV with covering letter now.