Unit Manager, Payment System - 01 Post. Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 374 views
Unit Manager, Payment System - 01 Post.
Posted: 12/05/2021 , Closing Date: 31/05/2021 Job Description
The main purpose of the “Unit Manager of Channel Banking for Payment System” position is responsible for building up business cases and implementation to ensure the effectiveness and managing the key business unit for Payment System to support new projects. The basic function of this position is to contribute to the overall development of reconciliation and settlement/dispute and play a key role in the company’s aggressive growth agenda.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor payment operations of reconciliation, settlement, dispute resolving, and customer complaint sheet solving to ensure smooth operation.
- Reconcile & validate ATM Card fee and other payment service fee files before files are uploaded to CBS.
- Work with other Channel Banking units and cross-department for settlement, reconcile, dispute resolution and accounting entry adjustments.
- Develop and review business requirements and process flow related to Reconcile & Payment systems.
- Create test cases and conduct or support the tests related to Payment systems.
- Describe the nature of issues or errors in logical, thorough, and understandable ways to communicate or include in tickets to IT and or system vendors.
- Take ownership of the team performance, lead, develop staff under supervision to support effective payment services.
- Develop user guide and guideline regarding to Payment System services.
- Develop the requirements for and extract the Payment System operating reports for internal departments and external partners/parties to reconcile and accounting entry.
- Solving any audit findings and perform other tasks as assigned by Head of Channel Banking Department.
- Minimum Bachelor in Finance & Banking, Accounting or related fields.
- Experience in reconcile, settlement, dispute resolution.
- Experience in supervising a team with sound problem-solving skills, demonstrated project experience.
- Experience with local and international payment processes and systems.
- Good interpersonal, managerial and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities in English.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.