Unit Manager of Head Audit for Analysis and Reporting - 01 post.
Posted: 21/03/2022 , Closing Date: 06/04/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the “Unit Manager of Head Audit for Analysis and Reporting” position is responsible for collection the information and analysis data to perform the pre-audit analysis and develop and update the risk control matrix and standard of audit program guide (APG). This role also responsible for reviewing a draft audit report of on-site audit and update the audit working papers to be consistency with the supporting documents.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the audit team to collect the information/data from the related departments and analysis data to perform the pre-audit analysis.
- Lead the audit team to develop and update the risk control matrix (RCM) and standard of audit program guide (APG) of all audited business function/departments.
- Review a draft audit report of on-site audit, update audit working papers to be consistency with the supporting documents.
- Assist to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of internal control system of all business functions, risk management and operation workflow/process.
- Involve staff recruitment and review & evaluate staff performance appraisal, participant to set KPIs for IA staff.
- Other tasks as assigned by the deputy/head of head office audit department.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent degree is required.
- At least 3 years working experiences in different areas such as; auditing, public accounting firm, and finance and banking sectors.
- Demonstrable experience in developing or implementing the internal audit process, audit procedure, and standard of audit program guide or related field.
- Good knowledge/understanding of business concept, internal control and auditing technique skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and management skills including leading teams.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, self-motivated high level of commitments and trustworthiness
- Ability to maintain good relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Advanced analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills, including excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel.
- Excellent communication in English.
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.