The main purpose of the “Unit Manager of Japanese Business (Japanese Desk)” position is responsible for the support to Head of Business Japanese Desk and controlling the portfolio for Japanese corporate customers segmentation with the expansion on corporate business through the acquisition of new Japanese investor in Cambodia as well as the development of existing, build and growth relationship with all Japanese business in the country.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the implementation strategy to attract more Japanese corporate customers in Cambodia and from Japan; especially, Japanese investor
- Finds new Japanese corporate Business relationships and leads into new clients
- Pro-active promotes the products and services of the HATTHA Bank to both the existing and potential customers
- Build and manage Japanese corporate Business relationships
- Gathers market and customer information to analyze and report the success/effectiveness of targeted advertising campaigns, special events/promotions
- Involve in forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Preparing and monitoring the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs
- Recommend more HATTHA Bank products and provide business advice that will benefit Japanese corporate business client
- Consult with clients to help the clients resolve issues and concerns that they have regarding their credit, according to HATTHA Bank
- Carry out other tasks which are beneficial to the HATTHA Bank and perform other duties as assigned by Head of Department or Division.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1 year of working experiences in sales and service
- Strong knowledge of banking products
- Experience in dealing with customers with good relationship; especially have network and connections with Japanese Businessmen/Companies is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent English and Japanese speaking and writing skills. (Japanese is preferred)
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply Interest Candidates, please click HERE
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.