Unit Manager, Digital Banking for Customer Acquisition - 01 post. Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 1.4K views
Unit Manager, Digital Banking for Customer Acquisition - 01 post.
Posted: 10/09/2020 , Closing Date: 30/09/2020 Job Description
Unit Manager of Digital Banking for Customer Acquisition position is mainly responsible for driving digital product/service adoption rate through work with sales and marketing teams. He/she is also responsible for collecting customer feedbacks and related issues from the field and share to related team for improvement.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with sales and marketing teams to plan sales target and campaigns and provide necessary support to drive growth of mobile and internet banking users and transactions.
- Be proactive in initiating data and market insight driven marketing campaigns and promotions to marketing team and monitor the performance.
- Assist to create and maintain digital banking penetration, brand awareness and unique positioning in the market.
- Conduct online and offline market and competition research (market information, competitor move, customer and staff experience feedback, product challenges) to enhance features of mobile/internet banking channel as well as partnership opportunities.
- Acquire digital partners to build customer ecosystem and initiate value proposition to digital product management team for next action.
- Assist in preparing the necessary material and take a lead to provide on-site training/refreshment to branches on existing/new digital products/services when required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or equivalent degree is required.
- At least 03 years experience in mobile and internet banking product acquisition planning and implementation at banks and/or MFIs.
- Good sales and marketing skills, using data for marketing program and campaign design.
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Influencing and negotiation skills is a plus.
- Be available to travel to rural areas.
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details.
- Be able to communicate in English language and good presentation/training skill.
- Good proficiency in MS. Office including MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint and email.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.