UI/UX Designer Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 690 views
Posted:29/04/2019 -Closing Date:29/05/2019
This position is responsible for developing and implementing best-in-class consumer experience into the Bank’s web and mobile app based projects.
S/he should be proficient in both User Experience and User Interface areas (visual design). S/he should translate complex business/user needs into customer-focused solutions and help develop the whole user experience including cross-platform prototypes, user interface designs, and interaction models.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a primary point of contact with cross-functional teams throughout the design and development process, including product development committee, marketing, and other business units or third parties to successfully go from early stage product concepts to launch.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverable to various stakeholders.
- Create, lead and develop all stages of the User Experience and User Interface works including case scenarios, user flows, process flows, wireframes, interaction models, story boards, site maps and assets preparation.
- Design the UI/UX for a broad range of digital marketing deliverable: landing pages, web sites/applications, mobile apps, and more and test them amongst focus groups.
- Document design before handover to development teams for implementation. Initiate and obtain creative feedback from managers at appropriate junctures.
- Integrate user research in the design process; illustrate a command of design methods, tools, communication, and presentation skills.
- Maintain highest level of innovative design execution. Accountable for leading and/or supporting the conceptual, strategic and design development of multiple small and large scale projects and maintain deliverable schedules for timely completion of projects.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Design, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an UI/UX Designer or Interaction Designer.
- Extensive experience in information design and user scenarios. Experience with standard UCD methodology.
- Experience working within iterative and agile frameworks.
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities; drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
- Experience in designing visual and interactive interfaces for web, mobile web sites & applications as well as mobile and emerging device software as a UX visual designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- Experience with one or more UX design, wire-framing and prototyping tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign), Axure, OmniGraffle and Balsamiq, or other visual design / wire-framing tools.
- Proficient in W3C standards and cross-browser and cross-platform design techniques.
- Common understanding of software project management and software development practices.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, working directly with product managers and developers to define and implement solutions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with a strong aptitude for translating requirements into visual concepts.
- Strong portfolio of works that includes examples from mobile, tablet and desktop interfaces.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.