Treasury Officer (1Post) Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 353 views
Treasury Officer (1Post)
1 – PURPOSE OF THE JOB
(A short and accurate statement of WHY the job exists)
Manage funds, borrowing and to ensure sufficient funds are available for needs to support company growth. Proper reconciliation balance in banks and partners.
2 – EXPECTED RESULTS
- Prepare and monitor consolidate cash flow projections, liqudity (daily, weekly and yearly)
- Consolidate cash in hand and in bank report for management
- Assist fund raising for support company growth
- Assist borrowing management
3 – MAIN DUTIES:
- Assist in preparing and monitor or review consolidate cash flow projections to ensure suffient funds are avaiable as needs to support company growth.
- Prepare consolidate cash in hand and in bank report for management on time and free from error
- Ensure cash funds are managed properly across Head office and branches
- Looking for bank or financial institutions are provide good benefit/services to the company
- Seek competitively priced funds from existing and potential lenders for the company and make sure those fund can be drawn down as needed
- Do bank reconciliation, change information at Bank and other task asign by manager
- Proper filling document related to treasury
- Prepared legal document for borrowing contract, confirm balance and request fund
- Coorperate with external audit to confirm balance borrowing, banks….
(Defining the Knowledge, Skills, Experience, etc., to achieve the outputs expected from each level)
The Treasury Officer needs the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in related field especially in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Auditing or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of progressively responsible treasury experience for a major financial company.
- Time management skills to handle the many demands on the post within the hours available.
- Good Communication Skills with internal and external.
- Good at advanced excel.
- Good at English writing, speaking, reading and listening
- Self motivated, patient and be able to work under pressure to deliver the timeline.
- Positive outlook and cheerful, can-do attitude; a good team player; well-organized, confident and articulate.
- Good socialised and out-going behaviour
- បេក្ខជនដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ័ សូមផ្ញើរប្រវត្តិរូបសង្ខេប លិខិតចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ដែលមានបញ្ជាក់ពីប្រាក់ខែរំពឹងទុក រូបថត សញ្ញាបត្រថតចំលង លិខិតអះអាងពីក្រុមហ៊ុន អត្តសញ្ញាណបណ្ណ សំបុត្រកំណើត និងសៀវភៅគ្រួសារទៅកាន់អុីម៉ែលរបស់សំរឹទ្ធិស័ក ឬការិយាល័យកណ្ដាលរបស់សំរឹទ្ធិស័ក ដែលមានអាសយដ្ឋាន អគារលេខ ៥០២ហ្សេ-៥០២ហាស មហាវិថីព្រះមុនីវង្ស សង្កាត់ទន្លេបាសាក់ ខណ្ឌចំការមន រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ (ទល់មុខរ៉ាដាតេជោសែន)។
- អីុម៉ែល៖ firstname.lastname@example.org
- ទូរស័ព្ទ៖ 093 444 750 | 093 222 770 | 012 959 995
In May 2010, SAMRITHISAK obtained a license as a MFI with the National Bank of Cambodia with the official name SAMRITHISAK Microfinance Limited.