Training Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 379 views
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Conduct training need assessments within LOLC through training need and job analysis, appraisal schemes and consultation with staff’s immediate supervisor.
- Assist to develop annual training plans and training budgets and ensure that all training activities are in place with budgeting effectively and efficiency.
- Develop and coordinate all training activities process within LOLC by contacting resourceful persons,preparing proposal and schedule for approval and acting as a class monitor to make sure that training course is managed effectively and efficiency.
- Assist to produce training reports and monthly employee training records to make sure that all training activities and staff trainings are regularly recorded and filled.
- Conduct training to staff.
- Conduct training follow up and reporting to make sure staff get trained are regular follow up on their competencies.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in education, English Literature, Economics or business administration.
- Willing to learn new things, strong commitment and honest.
- Good communication and report writing skills (able to speak and write English).
- Computer literate(Microsoft word, Excel and Power point).