Teller Supervisor Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 32 views
Posted:19/11/2018 -Closing Date:20/12/2018
Teller Supervisor is responsible for ensuring effectiveness and efficiency of branch/cash management with the good quality of customer service. S/he will train and coach tellers for efficient processing transaction as per bank policies and procedures.
- Bavet Branch (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and efficient teller transactions are offered with professionalism.
- Give clear instruction and guidance to subordinates.
- Check the daily cash count with teller and briefly report to branch manager/chief of cash operation department.
- Ensure that security and operational guidelines are followed by the teller staff.
- Recognize opportunities to recommend bank's products and services and refer customers to appropriate staff members.
- Supervise tellers with continuous coaching, training and mentoring, particularly about counterfeit note, etc.
- Inspire and motivate team work.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in finance and banking, accounting or any related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in teller or any related fields.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Understanding of basic banking products and services.
- Practical knowledge of operational risk and compliance with policies and procedures applied in banking industry.
- Computer literacy.
- Good command in English.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.