Tax Management Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 406 views
Tax Management Officer
Announced Date : August 13, 2019
Deadline : August 23, 2019
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly tax report and tax payment to general tax department
- Prepare the annual tax on profit declaration and filing
- Responsible for paying patent tax for head office and coordinate branch level to declare patent tax by providing turnover and support how to refill patent taxation form.
- Responsible Signboard for head office and coordinate branch level to declare signboard tax by providing turnover and support how to refill signboard taxation form.
- Responsible prepare location confirmation and submit to tax department for new office and office move location.
- Responsible for follow up pending balance related taxation accounts
- Prepare guideline and instruction related to tax payment
- Communicate with tax official and other related officials.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance
- Good understanding of financial accounting principles and procedures
- Good understanding of Cambodian regulation, tax regulation and international best practice Microfinance
- Good computer skills (incl. Core Banking software, Word, Excel, Access) and willing to learn new software
- Excellent computer skills with advance Excel or Access
- Excellent understanding of an affinity with the rural economy and micro-finance issues. Morality, prudence and working discipline
- Problem-solving skills, output-oriented attitude and good communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.