Supervisor of Clearing House Unit Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 708 views
Supervisor of Clearing House Unit (01 position based in Head Office)
This role is responsible for controlling daily transactions related to interbank and clearing house of Operations Support Department and working closely under the Deputy Department Manager.
- Send/Receive Cheques to/from the National Bank
- Debit account of clients into the clearing system
- Inform to customers about their shortcomings on the Cheque, such as lack of money, lack of signature and different problems
- Record the transactions of money transfer from the provincial branch (NBC) to the head office
- Manage and assist in tracking FTB’s account at NBC, including its Settlement Account, Current Account, to monitor FTB's Balance at the National Bank
- Manage the stock's inventory of all branches and head office such as Cheque Book, Pass Book, Fixed Deposit Certificate, and Bank’s cheque regularly
- Manage and sign on daily transactions and keep for filing
- Timely response to all customer requests instead of the branches
- Monitor daily the data transferring that customers pay via Internet Banking to EDC
- Monitor our customer's money transfer from all branches to all Local Banks and from the local banks to all FTB branches until they are available through our payment tools such as internet banking, payment gateway, bank's cheque and NBC account transfer system And perform other tasks assigned by Deputy manager
- Bachelor Degree in Banking or related field. Master is preferred
- At least three-year experiences as management related interbank/clearing cheques at banking/MFIs
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strongly desire to work in a team and deal with challenge
- English language proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word & Excel
How to Apply: Submission Deadline: 30 November 2018 at 05:00 PM Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to: HR@ftbbank.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia ("the Central Bank") in order to transform its permanent identity into a state- owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting autonomous business operations.