Supervisor, Market Research - 01 post. Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 483 views
Supervisor, Market Research - 01 post.
Posted: 07/03/2022 , Closing Date: 24/03/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the "Supervisor, Market Research" It aims to serve in all phases of market research projects and market intelligence as a part of leading business development initiatives, and building market knowledge with a focus on understanding available potential markets and opportunities.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise senior research officers through daily tasks such as fieldwork operations and accomplishments;
- Assist in drafting ToR / concept note of all projects in quantitative and qualitative methods which have been proposed by line managers;
- Assist in managing A-Z activities in project cycle for both technical and functional aspects to ensure that all tasks are timely managed and delivered within a promised timeframe;
- Own the end to end reporting and analysis of customer feedback, including Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys, to help keep the business connected to the customer and highlight opportunities to improve the customer experience;
- Help cross functional teams design research plans that balance KPIs with synthesized customer insights;
- Leverage qualitative methods to plot touch points and customer journeys to grow the business’ understanding of the end-to-end customer experience;
- Undertakes corporate assignments to perform and complete ad hoc tasks or projects;
- Attend on training as required and develops skills and competencies to be able to conduct all research projects needed by Hattha Bank Plc;
- Other tasks assigned by the management
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management, Finance and Banking, Economics, or another related field.
- At Least 2-year working experiences in market/business analysis.
- Effective networking and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good interpersonal, managerial and leadership abilities.
- Strong planning and organizational skills especially excellent analytical skill.
- Good knowledge in database application such as Excel, SPSS and other analytical tools.
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities in English.
- Analytical aptitude; be able to travel to provinces.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.