SME Support Officer Full-time Job8 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 390 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- ElaboratePRASAC SME loan sales strategy to accomplish the annual lending plan.
- Contribute to the development of promotion campaigns
- Monitor the adherence of actual sales figures with the planning on a regular basis by Credit officer/ Branch/Region
- Instruct on how to communicate with targeted business partners to promote SME loans.
- Provide support to the branch networks in order to encourage achieving targets, pushing or improving results.
- Strengthen SME loan assessment with BM/DBM/CO
- Select poor portfolio performance of branches, identify problems and propose actions to improve
- Review SME loan documents to ensure loan information/ documentation is complete to submit to the Credit Committee for approval.
- Foster collaboration and accountability to share the best practice with the SME sales team.
- Identify potential business opportunities by branch (cluster markets, potential clients by sector, activities, etc.)
- Identify the root causes of NPL and set a strategy for improvement.
- Strengthening NPL & LWO management through Branchvisit review and Legal Action
- Do other tasks assigned by the manager
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Economics or another quantitative field.
- Minimum of 3 years of lending experience with a focus on MSME segments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of working in a regulated financial institution, preferably with some direct lending management experience
- Experience with building strong relationships to achieve loan growth targets.
- Excellent working knowledge of the market.
- Solid knowledge of risk, macroeconomics, trading, and portfolio theory.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, others)
- Strong knowledge of English.
- Willing to work under pressure
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player
- Ability on problem-solving and good communication skills
- Good behavior, committed and disciplined
PRASAC MFI is the top rang microfinance institution in Cambodia