Senior Unit Manager, Quality Assurance - 01 Post. Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 0.9K views
Senior Unit Manager, Quality Assurance - 01 Post.
Posted: 07/03/2022 , Closing Date: 24/03/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the " Senior Unit Manager, Quality Assurance" is responsible for all aspects of quality control throughout the software development life cycle in order to assure quality of developed software and applications to meet the quality standards and client requirements. The Senior Manager of QA will be involved in the ongoing development and implementation of rigorous testing methods and procedures to evaluate the software’s quality. He/she will communicate with internal teams as needed to provide feedback and updates on changes, challenges, and progress in the software testing process.
Location: Head Office - Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, develop, and manage QA staff.
- Recommend and implement software testing and automation technological solutions.
- Develop, write, and manage the execution of an overall software test strategy.
- Lead the QA team to design, develop and execute manual and automation test.
- Work closely with the development team and PO to ensure full knowledge of proposed software design and that testing covers all aspects of intended functionality.
- Oversee the design and implementation of validation procedures, test plans, and test cases.
- Provide feedback on quality to the development team to spur changes in the software development process.
- Lead efforts to enhance and make the testing process more efficient.
- Identify possible coding issues in software and make recommendations for changes to fix these issues.
- Conduct software tests and research software testing practices to ensure smooth functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT and Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience with Quality Assurance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with strong planning and organization.
- Knowledgeable about industry trends, QA best practices, and change management.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
- Experienced on automation testing integration with CI/CD such as Jenkins.
- Experienced in any programming language such as Java, python.
- Experienced on Robot automation testing such as frameworks and JMeter.
- Strongly analyze complexity of the business requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice.
- Experience with Agile Development (Scrum) is a plus.
- High proficiency spoken and written of English.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.