Senior Unit Manager, Mobile Banking - 01 post. Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 308 views
Senior Unit Manager, Mobile Banking - 01 post.
Posted: 18/05/2021 , Closing Date: 04/06/2021 Job Description
The main purpose of the “Sr. Unit Manager, Mobile Banking” position is responsible for building up business cases and implementation to ensure the effectiveness and managing the key business unit for mobile banking to increase revenue and profitability. The basic function of this position is to contribute to the overall development of the business and play a key role in the company’s aggressive growth agenda and also select vendor as well as communicate with vendor to provide support on Mobile Banking application building.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deployment, implementation and maintenance services: (1). Schedule for supporting deployment of Mobile Banking (2). Implementation and software configuration to adapt to changes of businesses (3). Ensure proper maintenance and user inquires.
- Monitor on Mobile Banking Service
- Ongoing monitoring Mobile Banking for both operations and risk identification function to minimize down-time and to identify suspicious mobile subscriber/transactions.
- Deal with vendors for software to ensure consistent services.
- Deal with related department to maintain full compliance at all areas of the businesses and to ensure highly level of security for clients.
- Take ownership of the team performance, lead and develop staff under supervision to support long term growth Mobile Banking service.
- Monitor third party connection to ensure can do transaction to third party via mobile banking.
- Develop BI or another Report for mobile banking transaction or reconcile report with third party.
- Upload/Configure consumer/ bill number, CSS member, FAST member and Voucher.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in Mobile Banking system administration or App developing.
- Experience in supervising a team with sound problem-solving skills, demonstrated project experience.
- Understanding of various system architectures including hardware and software.
- Computer literacy in particular Core Banking System, ATM Switch systems, networking, and electronic banking technology.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.