Senior Unit Manager, Corporate Loan Development - 01 post.
Posted: 18/05/2022 , Closing Date: 01/06/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the “Senior Unit Manager, Corporate Loan Development” position is responsible for develop and manage all credit products under corporate customer segment. This post required to have extensive experience candidates and capable to lead all activities regarding to new product development, existing product improvement and initiatives formulation for corporate banking diversification of Hattha Bank.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead all new loan product development for SME & corporate segment such as term loan, overdraft, revolving credit, trade finance loan and other facilities as bank strategic initiatives.
- Lead enhancing existing loan products and ensure those products are well performed as plan and being the top tier in the market.
- Lead the system User Acceptance Testing (UAT), develop product procedure, guideline, application form and all materials and provide onsite or offsite training to end users for new product launch.
- Thoroughly evaluate and monitoring the new product pilot test and ensure the performance is satisfactory achieved as defined KPIs.
- Comprehensive product performance analysis and report to bank management as monthly basis.
- Friendly support cross functional team’s projects and responsible for developing business requirement and work process flow regarding to credit related requirements.
- Regularly market survey, competition observation, identify the potential business opportunity and formulate the strategic initiatives for the bank.
- Lead, coach, and support subordinates to achieve KPI/target to meet the bank’s strategic goals
- Perform other task as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree in banking/finance or business management, or related fields.
- At least 03 years’ experience in corporate loan and facility development within the commercial banks.
- Acceptable experience for credit product development for SME and corporate customer is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in financial products, analytical, problem solving, communication (written and verbal), presentation, relationship management skills.
- Be proficient in Khmer and English both speaking and writing.
- Skillful for using Ms. Word, excel, outlook and data visualization tool such as Power BI is preferred.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to provincial branch office.
- Be innovative, dynamic, time manner and confident.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.