Senior Treasury Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 119 views
- Initiate and recommend new treasury business with approved portfolio.
- Prepare/review policies and guidelines relating to treasury operations and management and ensure that the policies and guidelines are in line with NBC’s requirements.
- Collaborate with branch staff to cross-sell treasury products.
- Identify potential new business opportunities and provide the appropriate solutions.
- Understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position the MDI treasury products.
- Expand and advance existing treasury operations.
- Train the treasury products to Branch (may be required to travel to provinces).
- Assisting in consolidation branch report and daily activities.
- Preparing Outward Transfer in SWIFT System and debit Beneficiary Account and also prepare Inward Transfer and credit beneficiary account.
- Prepare swift procedures and manual and other related activities to process the swift.
- Review the audit finding for branch performance.
- Perform other duties required by Head of Treasury and Management Department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor degree in Business Administration with concentration in Finance, Accounting, and Banking.
- At least 3-year experiences in Treasury operations and management
- Knowledge and experience with sale of banking service & product.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Offices (Word, Excel, Power point), and Core Banking System.
- Strong organizational skills, client-focused, relationship-building behavior.
- Good communication in English.
|Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: email@example.com||081 800 169/081 600 955/081 900 326/081 800 663|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services.