Senior System Administrator Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 464 views
Post Date: 2022-03-15
Expired on: 2022-03-31
Location: Head Office
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
What We Seek from You:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Preferably with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in MFIs/banking or related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in Systems Administration in Microsoft Windows and Linux Base infrastructure.
- Understanding networking protocol and network process flow.
- Experiences in virtualization and cloud computing (preference will be given for candidate certified in VCP-DCV 6.7).
- Analyzing and resolving End-User workstation issue including network printers, access points, branch level network switch, router, etc.
- Experience in system monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Documentation / writing skills and an excellent command of English language.
- Strong communication skill.
- Experience with general IT projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and extended hours when required.
- Willingness to travel to provinces when required.
- Help in managing all technical equipment and other related solutions to specified international standards.
- Support in ensuring 99.9% Disaster Recovery readiness and high availability.
- Ensure that the daily operational checklist is effectively monitored / completed.
- Help maintaining system security for all related systems.
- Assist in ISO 27001:2013 compliance requirements and related audits.
- Formulate or update IT procedures as and when required.
- Support for hardware/ software problems and report the issue for local or group support if required.
- Self-improve knowledge by researching advancements in IT System technologies.
- Run daily/ periodical processing (morning, evening, month-end, year-end, etc…).
- Follow up any SW/HW licenses related to infrastructure/tools.
- Help the IT team on correcting security related audit findings and coordinate with auditors.
- Assist in responding to IT Audit Reports.
- Any other duties within your competence or skill entrusted by the management.
- Ensuring all Network infrastructure, Hardware/Servers and software is ready for daily operations.
- Manage / monitored web certificates (SSL) related to system for upgrade, renewal and etc.
- Responsibility on VM infrastructure (Implementation, installation, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Responsibility on Windows Active Directory infrastructure (Implementation, installation, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Assist in administration/setup and monitoring of IT asset inventory.
- Manage system users as per IT policy and procedure.
- Carryout Vulnerability Assessments and providing recommendations under the guidance of group IT Security / CIO.
- Monitoring physical security of IT premises, compliance with IT security policy, procedure with other third parties and server room.
- Monitor and assist in management of all security, wireless, DHCP, BYOD devices to ensure required security controls are implemented.
- Check and control to log file and data information to make it is safe and usable.
- Check and monitor all system configurations comply with IT security standards.
What You Will Get from Us:
- The chosen candidate will have adequate exposure for latest technologies adopted by LOLC Cambodia or Group IT.
- The chosen candidate will undergo a comprehensive guidance on IT Infrastructure, international security standard and will work with LOLC Group IT team.
- Will be working with experts in Software Development, Core banking, System Security and other related departments to share the experience.
- Flexible working hours (Conditions Apply).
- Local and foreign training opportunities conducted by Certified Trainers/LOLC Group.
- An attractive package with other benefits such as medical facilities, Staff loan facilities, etc.
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: email@example.com
096 4211 999/087 400 277