Senior Relationship Officer (Loan & Deposit) Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 534 views
The position of Assistant Manager, Account Relationship consists of the followings:
- To achieve the given target including loans or deposits sales target through promoting & marketing of bank’s products& services.
- To assist in implementing the Bank’s business strategies through carry out all business development / marketing activities& campaign.
- To contribute directly to the sales, profitability and business growth of the Bank.
- To identify business development opportunities from retail clients including business referral to management.
- To continuously promote and market Bank’s products and service to the market and expand clientele base as well as the bank’s market position in the market
- To achieve given business sales target, i.e.loans or deposits target.
- To attend & assist to customer needs in bank’s products & services application.
- To attend to all customer’s inquiries as well as deposits & loans application and ensure timely closure of business deals& in compliance with bank’s regulated policy.
- To prepare Credit Proposal & related documents to submit to Approval Authority within Turnaround Time.
- To track on own or team sales performance to ensure given targets are met and prepare individual or team business performance reports to management.
- To assist in planning and executing the sales& marketing business strategies / action plans.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or higher with 2 years related working experience in business development & marketing in banking / financial institution.
- Business development & marketing strategy planning skill
- Wide networking and customer oriented.
- Leadership & people management skill
- Business oriented negotiation skill
- Problem solving & decision making skill
- Advanced level of English proficiency in both writing and speaking skills
***Interested applicants should submit application stating expected salary to email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31 January 2019
For inquiries, call to 016 855 222