Senior Product Development Officer Full-time Job3 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 726 views
Senior Product Development Officer
Announced Date : July 01, 2019
Deadline: July 12, 2019
1 In Head Office
- Identifying market space for initiating the Banking Products and Services.
- Reviewing the performance of Banking Products and Service to assess the application of the products in the market and find out the weakness and strength of the current products and services.
- Assisting the Manager of Banking Service Development Unit to design the products features based on the market demand, and formulate manuals, and guidelines of each Banking Products.
- Assisting the Manager of Banking Service Development Unit to prepare plan and deliver training and refresher course to relevant staffs on products and services
- Following up operational staff to ensure their implementation and documentations usage are in line with the Products manuals, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Others work per assignation.
- Bachelor degree or MBA in banking or finance field
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the banking sector
- Experience in banking product development or experience with Digital Banking Products such as Visa Card, Master Card, Mobile App, Internet Banking, Wallet, Money Transfer, or others digital banking products and services etc.
- Experience of writing procedures, manuals and reports (optional)
- Good in spoken and written English
- Very good communication skills
- Good at multi tasks management skills
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence
- Be able to travel to the provinces
- Computer literacy
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job