Senior Procurement Officer Full-time Job5 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 188 views
Senior Procurement Officer
Key Responsibilities 1. Treasury Management:
- Manage the bank’s asset and liabilities in line with the Strategic Plan.
- Review and manage the balance sheet in terms of size, composition, and liquidity and exposure level to off-balance sheet items ensuring currencies risks are well managed.
- Manage daily money market and Foreign Exchange (FX) dealing.
- Analyse FX market and develop FX pricing of products.
- Identify and manage the market risk embedded in retail products.
- Build and maintain banking relationships with local and foreign bankers and FX business partners in coordination with Operations and Sales Teams
2. Asset Liability Committee (ALCO):
- Set up ALCO term of reference and frameworks
- Be an active member of ALCO
- Develop report pack and present to ALCO
- Take action and respond to ALCO’s recommendations
3. Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP):
- Develop FTP policy and procedures to ensure efficient internal price transfer within business and treasury to optimize funding productivity and help track department P/L effectively to drive growth.
- Measure the cost of capital in the formulation of the FTP curve for use by the bank.
- Take into account for the bank’s asset and liability book over different tenors and recognize the issue of interest rate risk in bank’s current portfolio.
4. Investment Management:
- Develop the investment policy and procedures
- Invest the surplus funds and capital to enhance yield to achieve a risk/reward ratio acceptable to the bank.
- Control the Bank’s counterparty, position limits and any excesses.
- Monitor balances of Bank’s Nostro accounts and optimize the Bank’s free capital
5. Provide support to ad hoc projects/transactions and other tasks as may be assigned CFO and Senior Management Team. Qualification/Experience Profile
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Excellent analytical, communication and inter-personal skills;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver outputs in a timely manner;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in bank/MFI; of which 3 to 5 years experiences in treasury, ALCO, FTP and investment function.
- A sound knowledge and solid experience of treasury function and reporting techniques in banks/MFI.
- Understand Cambodian legal framework including money and capital market in Cambodia
- Sound, strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills combined with the ability to deal with all seniority levels within the line of business. Strong computer literacy such as Microsoft Offices (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, etc.), Core Banking System, Internet, E-mail, etc;
- Demonstrated experience in selecting, managing, and developing a team, and the ability to lead by example;
- Self-motivated, self-starter, demonstrated initiative and a strong desire to improve processes;
- Fluent in English with good written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical standards;
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of CP Bank.
We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive a part of our diverse team. To support our fast growth, we are currently looking for strategic orientated, customer-oriented and motivated individuals for the following positions to join us in our journey to grow our business and people.