Senior Officer, Thai Business (Thai Desk) - 01 post Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 469 views
The main purpose of the “Senior Officer of Thai Business (Thai Desk)” position is responsible for the support and implement the task that assigned by the Manager and Head of Business Thai Desk. The officer in charge is responsible for building the portfolio for Thai corporate customers segmentation for HATTHA Bank with the expansion on corporate business through the acquisition of new Thai investor in Cambodia as well as the development of existing, build and growth relationship with all Thai business in the country.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the strategy and assigned task to attract more Thai corporate customers in Cambodia and from Japan; especially, Thai investor
- Finds new Thai corporate Business relationships and leads into new clients
- Pro-active promotes the products and services of the HATTHA Bank to both the existing and potential customers
- Build and manage Thai corporate Business relationships
- Gathers market and customer information to analyze and report the success/effectiveness of targeted advertising campaigns, special events/promotions
- Recommend more HATTHA Bank products and provide business advice that will benefit Thai corporate business client<
- Consult with clients to help the clients resolve issues and concerns that they have regarding their credit, according to HATTHA Bank
- Carry out other tasks which are beneficial to the HATTHA Bank and perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1 year of working experiences in sales and service
- Strong knowledge of banking products
- Experience in dealing with customers with good relationship; especially have network and connections with Thai Businessmen/Companies is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent English and Thai speaking and writing skills. (Thai is preferred)
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.