Senior Officer, International Remittance - 01 post. Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 149 views
Senior Officer, International Remittance - 01 post.
Posted: 17/03/2022 , Closing Date: 05/04/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the "Sr. Officer of International Remittance'' is responsible for the overall international transfer services line within Hattha Bank including for new and revamp project of transfer service. The successful candidate will assist in overall tasks for all International Fund Transfer.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting marketing research to identify the product pricing and competitor’s analysis.
- Assist the development and management of International Remittance Service including API Transfer, SWIFT Transfer and other International Transfer Platforms.
- Assist manager to prepare business proposal including business model, feature and pricing.
- Assist to develop/update the detail product policy, procedures, and guideline and process workflows.
- Assist to work with marketing team to prepare marketing communication of the new deposit products to ensure they are well and effectively communicated in market.
- Prepare day to day report on deposit product and ongoing monitoring the product performance and analysis the performance compares with the competitors to ensure the banks stay competitive in the market.
- Prepare the UAT test cases, form up the UAT team to test the newly product development and enhancement.
- Equip the product knowledge to related stakeholders especially sale force team.
- Perform others tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- At least bachelor degree in Finance and banking, Economics, Management, or another related field.
- At least 1-2 years experiences in banking product, preferable in SWIFT and other international transfer platform.
- Sound understanding of National Bank’s regulator, International Laws, AML/CFT, Compliance.
- Be committing to timeline and handling pressure.
- Be Innovative, dynamic and confident.
- Has a good command of English.
- Computer literacy in Ms. Words, Excel, PowerPoint.
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.