Senior Officer, Databases Administrator Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 0.9K views
Senior Officer, Databases Administrator
Department: Digital Services and Operations
Application Deadline: 2022-01-01
To administrate and support numerous databases, Linux based Servers and related applications running on these platforms in a 24x7x365 Data Center driving operational excellence through consistent delivery and best practices.
- Establish the needs of users and monitor user access and security;
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users;
- Install, manage and maintain various bank’s database platforms including MSSQL, Oracle database, Weblogic and Linux operating system platform;
- Conduct database issue diagnostic, checking, and Server Capacity planning;
- Produce database documentation including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata);
- Assist in developing, managing, testing back-up and recovering plans;
- Perform system failure analysis recovery, ensuring consistency and integrity of underlying data;
- Daily backup and restore databases;
- Conduct database security audits, reviews and take related corrective actions;
- Monitor database, network availabilities KPIs and report on exceptions while initiating corrective actions;
- Daily monitoring, healthy checking databases and Weblogic.
- Degree in Computer science, Information Technology or related fields;
- Holding Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) or Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is plus;
- Minimum 02 years’ experience as database administrator or related fields;
- Experience in Oracle, Oracle Linux, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgresQL;
- Knowledge in High Availability (HA), Disaster Recovery (DR), Windows, Linux System Administration and support;
- Good at problem solving, interpersonal, and documentation skills;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
+855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23
Exciting job opportunities are open to Cambodian and international candidates. In 2017 we expect to fill around 300 vacancies, and are seeking motivated and enthusiastic people who are interested in a career at Amret. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, religion, culture or physical ability.