Senior Mobile Application Development Officer (Backend Developer)
Announced Date : January 27, 2021
Deadline : February 18, 2021
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in IT/MIS
- Experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of web development
- At least 2 years’ experience with programming languages like Java, spring boot, Ruby and PHP.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skill.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Good analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a team environment
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.