Senior MIS Officer Full-time Job3 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 343 views
- Learn and understand Core Banking system configuration and functionality.
- Assist in assessment of the training needs, coordinate, direct and participate and act as the leader resource person in any MIS trainings.
- Test new software release(participating in quality control team).
- In coordination with Software Development unit, MIS team, System Administrator team and Software Development team to prepare and update all manuals for the computerized management information system (MIS).
- Ensure that the MIS computerized system produces reports on time and supplies the reports to appropriate management personnel.
- Determine report requirements of Management, National Bank of Cambodia, and donor agencies and ensures the accurate and timely submission of them in coordination with the finance and field officers.
- Represent branch users for all functional and administrative MIS issues.
- Install system software upon in structions from the IT department.
- Implement and coordinate the computer back-up scheme.
- Maintain a library of resources(systems manual) for PC users.
- Perform other tasks assigned by a MIS Unit Manger.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Preferably with a minimum of 3-year MFIs/banking experiences or relation fields.
- With core banking system experience T24 (is advantage).
- Code Experienced include jBase and Java (is advantage)
- Database skills: Microsoft Access,Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MYSQL etc…
- PC/Network knowledge (HW, System Software, LAN).
- Have strong leadership, motivating,problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to assist team on weekend (if required)
- Willing to train MIS Officer/Intern Staff (to improve team’s knowledge)
|Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: email@example.com|| |
081 800 169/081 600 955/081 900 326/081 800 663
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services.