Senior Legal HR Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 434 views
Senior Legal HR Officer
Announced Date : August 27, 2019
Deadline : September 13, 2019
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update an existed employment contract, agreement letter and HR Memo.
- Review internal rules, HR Policy and Regulations based on Labour Law requirements.
- Highlight all changed of Labour Law, Parkas, Degree and Sub-Degree of ministries related to HR issues.
- Provide legal advice of HR Management to Chief HR Management and Personnel Manager.
- Provide legal advice to HR team.
- Update all potential HR firm lists.
- Conduct investigation of staff breach of employment contract.
- Conduct investigation of staff frauds and file to court.
- Develop and review of disciplinary policy.
- Develop termination of employment contract procedures.
- Deal with conflict between staff, PRASAC and relevant local authorities.
- File all related documents.
- Perform other tasks required by Personnel Manager and CHRM.
- Coordinate with HR team to conduct HR Memo.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Educational background in Bachelor degree in law and management, MBA is a plus.
- At least two years’ experience of Labour Law and legal consultant services.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint on Microsoft Office, internet, E-mail…).
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit.
- Be able to travel to province.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.