Senior Legal HR Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 687 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update an existed employment contract, agreement letter and HR Memo.
- Review internal rules, HR Policy and Regulations based on Labour Law requirements.
- Highlight all changed of Labour Law, Parkas, Degree and Sub-Degree of ministries related to HR issues.
- Provide legal advice of HR Management to Chief HR Management and Personnel Manager.
- Provide legal advice to HR team.
- Update all potential HR firm lists.
- Conduct investigation of staff breach of employment contract.
- Conduct investigation of staff frauds and file to court.
- Develop and review of disciplinary policy.
- Develop termination of employment contract procedures.
- Deal with conflict between staff, PRASAC and relevant local authorities.
- File all related documents.
- Perform other tasks required by Personnel Manager and CHRM.
- Coordinate with HR team to conduct HR Memo.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Educational background in Bachelor degree in law and management, MBA is a plus.
- At least two years’ experience of Labour Law and legal consultant services.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint on Microsoft Office, internet, E-mail…).
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit.
- Be able to travel to province.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job