Senior IT Auditor Full-time Job5 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 324 views
The position of Senior IT Auditor consists of the followings:
- Assist to plan for the audit engagement including the scope and objectives of the individual audits.
- Update the Senior Manager on the status of the audit
- Responsible to initiate, create, consolidate the audit work to ensure the quality as per establish quality programs.
- Where necessary, encouraged to make suggestions and recommendations to improve the processes and to enhance it efficiency.
- Identifying the weaknesses in a systems network and creating an action plan to prevent security breaches in the technology.
- Be involved in the planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports.
- Conduct audits or lead audit team in performance of IT audits and reviews of system, applications, and IT processes.
- Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessment)
- Provide business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls are adequate.
- Perform pre and post- implementation review of the system implementation or enhancement.
- Perform any other ac-hoc assignments that may be assigned by Senior Manager.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science.
- Good understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, window, databases management, networking etc.
- Good understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer system and applicable law and regulations.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in IT role, or IT audit role
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruiter: Mr. Bunchheang Bum
- Tel: 089 866 917 (Telegram & Whatsapp)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: M.G.N Emperor Bank Plc
M.G.N Emperor Bank is committed to becoming the leading digital bank with privilege services in Cambodia and internationally.