Senior Dispute Resolution and Day Shift Authorization Full-time Job6 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 204 views
Senior Dispute Resolution and Day Shift Authorization
Head Office, Phnom Penh
May 31, 2021
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Monitor suspicious account activity;
- Daily review incoming suspicious transaction through VRM;
- Call to cardholders to collect relevant info and verify transactions in case they are suspicious;
- Block card numbers in case the transactions are suspicious;
- Response to cardholders’ and merchants’ inquiry through email and phone call;
- Process credit the disputed transaction amount to cardholder’s account on time frame upon request;
- Follow up on the previous suspicious transactions;
- To properly update report to supervisor and perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, English or relevant fields;
- Having working experience in this area at least one or two years is advantageous;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Self motivated and committed;
- Good at English both written and verbal, with Chinese that would be encouraged;
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Word and Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication skills;
- Good command in both spoken and written English;
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank