Senior Credit Operations Officer (4pts) Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 739 views
Prince Bank Plc. is a commercial bank with license N0 B 46 issued by the National Bank of Cambodia to provide professional banking services to customers in Cambodia. Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision “Always to be the financial institution of Choice”. With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its branch network throughout Cambodia and looking for highly qualified candidates for the following position.
Position : Senior Credit Operations Officer (4pts)
Location : Head Office Closing date : 30 November 2018
- Process both retail and commercial loan disbursement, maintenance and all related lending fee charge mainly in core banking system with high accuracy and on time
- Review all loan agreements which prepared by branches in a timely and accurate manner
- Instruct property valuation and building insurance with panel agents
- Process daily batch of loan repayments from agents
- Prepare and upload CBC files
- Prepare regular/ad-hoc reports
- Bachelor degree in banking, business administration or other related fields
- Minimum three years of banking experiences
- Good knowledge of Credit operations function on both core banking lending system and loan agreements with some of business banking products
- High attention to details and accuracy with good organizational and time management skill
- Self-motivated, self-starter, quick learner, demonstrate initiative and strong desire to improve processes.
- Accountable for own work with strong record of team spirit, collaboration and good communication
- Sound understanding of legal and regulatory framework
- Excellent computer literacy in particular MS Office
How to Apply
Please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision “Always to be the financial institution of Choice”. With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its branch network throughout Cambodia and looking for highly qualified candidates for the following position.