Senior Construction Support Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 716 views
Prince Bank Plc. is a commercial bank with license N0 B 46 issued by the National Bank of Cambodia to provide professional banking services to customers in Cambodia. Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision “Always to be the financial institution of Choice”. With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its branch network throughout Cambodia and looking for highly qualified candidates for the following position.
Position : Senior Construction Support Officer (1pts)
Location : Head Office
Closing date : 30 November 2018
- Conduct actual space measurement by working closely with landlord/ contractor and Branch Set-Up Manger
- Initiate, design, customize and propose changes to the branch standard (construction plan, facade, counter, and so on) in 2D and 3D formats to ensure new and existing offices are safe, aesthetically pleasing and follow Prince’s Branch master plan
- Explain or clarify the design and master plan to bank management., landlord/contractor and Branch Set-Up Manager staff and respond to their queries
- Control and check the quality of works and structure at key stages during construction (pilling, basement floor slab, etc.), and the quality of construction materials (brick, sand, steel, cement, etc.) equipment (glass, door, window, ceiling, wall, fence, etc.) and decoration, versus the specified standards in the construction/ rental agreement and Prince Bank agreed plan to ensure landlords and/ or construction fully comply with the plan and meet deadline
- Check, control, follow up, report issues, coordinate and resolve problems with contractor and landlord to ensure the new project is constructed and decorated as per agreed plans and construction schedule
- Act as key contact to coordinate and support all branches on repairs and maintenance, equipping required tools and managing all issues by working closely with Admin Department, related Bank parties and external suppliers
- Develop Branch construction progress bi-weekly reports and as well as tracking expenses reports
- Other jobs as assigned by manager
- Bachelor of Architecture or Engineering
- At least 2 years in architecture, engineering, real estate or related field
- Knowledge of program design (Photoshop, CorelDRAW, AutoCAD and SketchUp)
- Good command of written and spoken English
Unlock Your Potential to Grow with Us!
Please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email: email@example.com
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision “Always to be the financial institution of Choice”. With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its branch network throughout Cambodia and looking for highly qualified candidates for the following position.