Senior Associate, Instructional Design Full-time Job11 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 441 views
Senior Associate, Instructional Design
Posting Date: 06-May-2020
Business Unit: Chip Mong Commercial Bank
Location: Phnom Penh
Analyze knowledge, skill, and performance gaps that are important to business and design interventions including learning courses, programs, and tools to enhance staff’s capabilities in driving and supporting successful business.
Communicate and work cooperatively with SMEs to meet demand from functional departments to design learning courses and programs in a way which maximizes their learning needs and promotes buy-in and trust.
- Work directly with subject matter experts (SMEs) in business to design a complete learning experience for employees
- Diagnose and analyze disconnection between learning and performance
- Write learning content and create the layout of the instructional material
- Recommend appropriate tools and training strategies to accomplish learning objectives,
- Identify assessment strategies and apply sound principles of interactive and universal design.
- Produce original content to support functional and leadership competency development plan
- Conduct and analyze training impacts assessment and propose remedies, if necessary.
- Act as a learning key account for designated business units and seek to understand their learning needs.
- Deliver training programs, if required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to make decisions on tasks designated as part of his/her daily responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resource Management, preferred in instructional design or curriculum design
- At least 2 years of experience in curriculum design, instructional design, human resource, education, or a related area.
- Knowledge of instructional design, training methodologies, and knowledge management systems
- Knowledge of human resource development
- Knowledge of statistical tools and analysis & of business especially in banking
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office
- Experience with learning management systems and online learning tools
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite and/or Blackboard
- Strong presentation, written communications, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively and able to work under pressure
- Willingness and capability to be an internal trainer
- Commitment to develop self, team and others
- Ability and willingness to expand personal areas of expertise
- Recruiter: Ms. Chhoury PHY
- Tel: +855 89 210 295 / +855 66 577 511
- Emial: email@example.com
- Address: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd. Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
We warmly welcome you into our big family to share a vision to establish one of the most admired and respected digital centric bank in Cambodia. We want you to feel proud for the opportunities with us because we assure that you are always well taken care of to boost your personal and professional development. Like us, you will love our fashionable design of office environment, share the same joys, and be passionate and innovative for our bank growth. Do you think you have what it takes to be part of us? Come and Join us now!