Segment Marketing Manager Full-time Job2 years ago - Specialized Bank - Phnom Penh - 665 views
- To collect feedback and market gaps from the markets.
- To deal with corporate partners for new business opportunities and existing businesses such inter-bank transfer and other new revenue streams for the Bank.
- Assist in driving usage of payment systems in these said merchants.
- Assist in coming up with partnership strategies with identified key retail merchants to create awareness and flagship.
- Help push acquisitions, usage, and revenue targets across the Retail business.
- Monitor product performance and address all issues pertaining to the portfolio.
- Support Retail Sales team in acquiring new customers.
- Help identify the new international remittance partners for target market.
- Assist in maximize commercial viability of all international remittance partnerships and ensure adequate revenue streams from transactions
- Collect feedback from market to ensure the best customer experience for Cambodia-based senders and receivers of international remittance.
- Help coordinate with international remittance partners for Go-To-Market strategies for launches both locally and internationally.
- Monitor product performance and address all issues pertaining to the portfolio
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
- Minimum two year working experience in banking and MFI sectors and dealing with corporate partners such as private companies, Banks/MFIs for new business opportunities.
- Prove good end-to-end project management
- Good at English writing, speaking.
- Computer literacy (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and CV to Wing at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Kindly send your CV and cover letter as one file. Name your file as follows: Name_Position applied for_Date applied (Name= your full name). E.g: Chea Sabbay_Call Centre Consultant_30th January 15. Please also attach your scanned ID card, birth certificate, and family book with your CV and cover letter.
Wing offers competitive salaries and benefit packages to successful candidates.
At Wing, we take pride in our work. Even better, excellent performance is rewarded. Being a part of Wing is so much more than a job. We reach out to change Cambodia for the better, and give back to the communities where we do business.