SECURITY SPECIALIST Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 37 views
POSITION : Security Specialist
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Vacant : 01
This position is to provide support to implement and to continuously improve safety and security risks management procedures and mitigation methodologies of the organization.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To implement security measures and protocols (Security Risk Assessment, and Core Security Requirement especially in new building);
- Ensure availability of security equipment in all offices and ensure that it work properly, in accordance to the Office Guideline and Security Policy;
- Strengthen control of security camera in all offices, following the standard required;
- Conduct safety and security assessments of all offices and make recommendations and check implementation, accordingly;
- Review the Security Guard service contract and monitor the services provided in accordance to the protocol to the acceptable standard;
- Provide basic orientation to security guard and monitor attendant of Security Guard in all office;
- Regularly monitor on security development/concerns in the country or in WB Finance, timely issues security advises to all employees and managers;
- Conduct on site visits to assess and monitor the security implementation;
- Organize the security training/first-aid training to all staff;
- Coordinate basic training and information for visitors;
- Provide up to date analysis and information, including alerts, according to agreed criteria for communication and dissemination;
- Engage in the disciplinary action to staff who do not comply to security policy.
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in office and security management or related field;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Be proficient in English speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of risk management, project management, negotiations, and legal;
- Ability to influence and lead subordinates;
- Ability to build a cooperative and friendly team;
- Good monitoring and follow-up skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Ability to travel to provinces often, sometime travels on weekends and holidays.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 29 November 2018
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: