Risk Management Unit Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 392 views
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assists to review the company’s capital allocation to ensure resources are suitably utilized to optimize returns given the company’s tolerance for risk.
- Assists to prepare risk management strategies and policies to be followed by the company and submit such as strategies and policies for the approval and monitoring and implementation thereof.
- Assist to update the Risk Management Manual and other recommendations to mitigate Risks.
- Monitor the implementation of the Risk Management Manuals and workplans.
- Conducts a discovery the process to identify risks not so far covered by the existing risk management provisions and submits appropriate recommendations for their controls.
- Identify risk owner sand establish the adequate mitigating controls and action plans.
- Monitors and evaluates the implementation of controls and action plans.
- Periodically reviews the company’s system of internal controls which shall promote effective and efficient operations, reliable financial and regulatory reporting, and compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and policies of the company.
- Determines possible risks when there are any significant changes on product lines, risk oversight process, internal controls, or the overall risk profile of the company.
- Continuously evaluates the independence and overall effectiveness of the company’s risk management functions.
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- At least 5-year work experiences in financial services preferably in operations, risk, and audit capacity.
- Strongly initiative and critical thinking to analyze the existing and potential risks.
- Ability to work with pressure and responsibility.
- Willingness to travel to support the operations and staff training at provinces.
- Strong computer literacy (MS. Office).
- Excellent spread sheet analysis and communication skills.
- Be honest, high commitment and good team work spirit.
Interested candidates are invited tosubmit their updated CV with relevant documents to:
Address: St. 271, Phum Kbal Tumnub,Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 2, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh City or any branches whichare nearby your locations or send via:
Contact: 081 800 169/087 400 277