Research & Product Development Manager Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 559 views
a) Bachelor or Master Degree
b) Professional Experience in Research & Product Development Finance & Banking Industry
Recommends the nature and scope of current and future product lines of the bank by reviewing product specifications, features and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Determines customers needs and desires by specifying there search needed to obtain market information for new product and services development
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing current product and service of the bank and assesses market competition by comparing the bank’s product and services to competitors.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposes bank’s product requirements and product development programs including marketing campaign.
• Provide continuously product training and briefing to sale people to ensure the product features and requirements are well communicated.
• Provides updated information and market analysis form anagement after new product launched and recommended for both short-term and long-term to grow the product sale.
• Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Perform other duties assigned by Managements.
***Interested applicants should submit application via email by stating expected salary in the
application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Application Deadline is 15 January 2019