Relationship Supervisors Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 1K views
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Relationship Manager in creating and developing sale strategies to mobilize deposit and financial services to reach LOLC’s business goal and ensure the customer demands.
- Assist Relationship Manager to provide sufficient support to relevant parties and branches, ensuring deposit mobilization and financial services reach the target.
- Assist Relationship Manager to make a plan, organize, and direct the day-to-day deposit mobilization and financial services with discretion necessary to fulfill the SPN’s goal.
- Understand customer and market dynamics and requirements necessary to initiates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Work with related parties and branches to find out strategies for collecting deposit and sell financial services and monitor sale target to ensure achievements to the target.
- Undertake regular market visits to recruit clients for deposits, determine potential cross sales, obtain feedback and recommend new products.
- Prepare and organize the VIP customers’ profile both using LOLC deposit products and financial services who used to contact such as: name, address, job and telephone, etc. and;
- Identify the weakness of deposit product and financial services for developing and make customer satisfaction.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration, management, public relation or Equivalent.
- Experience in sales skill particularly in deposit collection with Bank and MDI.
- Knowledge of microfinance or bank product.
- Good client engagements and communication.
- Excellent customer service, and
- Result oriented with strong display of perseverance.
LOLC (CAMBODIA), Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 206,904 clients with loans outstanding of more than 216 million USD.